What do you think to this price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
    Another one was this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...p2047675.l2557 Lovely cue and case and an early JP number but this not worth nearly £1500 inc postage imo

Grain looks very light on it for an ultimate, wonder if its been sanded back at some point?

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
    Hells bells..... That butt design is a little bit different!!

Indeed, very over the top to put it mildly, probably took a lot of work to do but not my kinda thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      Indeed, very over the top to put it mildly, probably took a lot of work to do but not my kinda thing.
      It ranks up there with the ugliest cue I've ever seen tbh
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
        It ranks up there with the ugliest cue I've ever seen tbh
        Not my thing either, but you have to admire the craftmanship.

Thats the problem with customers being always right, some have no taste lol

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
          Not my thing either, but you have to admire the craftmanship.

Thats the problem with customers being always right, some have no taste lol
          That checkerboard work IIRC was put together by Dave Coutts. Dan Shelton had/has some of the red and a TSF member still has that one cue he made with it, only as a single front splice and looks pretty good actually to me [there is a photo of it somewhere on here]
          Not seen the black version though, that looks very nice.
          Combined like this, hmmm not my taste but a stunning example of craftsmanship.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X