preping cue shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preping cue shafts

spent the past few days planing some shafts down for cues, it is verry frustrating when they are not how you had hoped

ive learnt a lot recently, and the hardest part of making cues (when you live in north wales) is getting nice ash !

anyway i am happy with the maple, just need to go shopping again for some more ash, as im not going to be the next parris with six spare shafts

Glad to see you are working on some nice new Crispian Jones cues . . . . maybe a case to go with them ; )
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Me and cases are not going well lately need one for myself !

Comment

Geez, I thought you would have one for yourself. Feel a bit guilty having one . . .
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
          Me and cases are not going well lately need one for myself !
          What happened to that beauty of a slimline one you made for yourself Cris?
          "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Lots of waste mate!
            My mother has a large selection of mop poles lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
              What happened to that beauty of a slimline one you made for yourself Cris?
              Times are hard mate, it had to go last month

i went to my pool match tonight with my cue in a polithene cue sleve

Comment

Clean your table Crispian !
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                  Times are hard mate, it had to go last month

i went to my pool match tonight with my cue in a polithene cue sleve
                  I'll send you back mine, if you want to swap it for one of your cues ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X