Cues for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
    Sounds like Mike has some competition in the cuemakers on TSF largest ego contest..
    Always good when a new poster alienates themselves within the first 5 posts

Comment

Lol, I tried not to say anything, but I'd rather not have a cue off of a chap with two posts and when I'm spending north of £600 on a cue I'm obviously not going to be able to afford a cue of a man who offers THE best :snooker:
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ebbrosnooker View Post
        Hi Will
        who is making your new cue,,, you could have one made by me.With 40 years exp. I make very high end products with love,care and attention to detail but please do not waste my time if you are not serious about owning the best
        Kind Regards
        Barry
        Please could you post a link to some pics of your cues and rough prices , always nice to have more choice

Comment

Bump......
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Bump, will take a near offer on either...

Comment

Working...
            X