Cues for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cues for sale

Hi, I've got a few really nice handmade cues for sale. All are really high quality but I'll soon be having one custom made and they're only sat collecting dust so would rather someone got some use out of them as they all are very playable and good quality cues:

Mastercue, Masterpiece-s ash:
    Two perfect arrows both sides of the shaft which makes it rather rare. The butt is spliced with ebony, 4x amoboyna burr and a front splice of what I believe to be zebrano wood (correct me if I'm wrong) it has two sets of veneers and is one of the most solid hitting cues that I've had. It comes with a tele and mini tele extensions.

Specs:

58" long
    9.7mm tip
    17.7oz
    29mm butt

Mike Wooldridge un-badged shark, maple:

Made by Mike Wooldridge with blackspin and F1 joint for evidence but is one of his un-badged sin bin cues, although I'm struggling to find out why as the maple's very clean and splices are spot on. Another of one of my best hitting cues but due to maple and slightly different specs I can't really use it to its full potential.

Specs:

57" Long
    8.91mm tip
    18oz
    29mm butt

Pics to be uploaded asap. PM for prices and any other questions you may have.

Many thanks, Will :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Hi ! How much for the maple (F1 joint) cue ? Thanhtran777@gmail.com
    Pics please ?

Comment

Posts like that make me seriously wonder if people read the posts on here. PM for price and any other questions. Pics to be uploaded ASAP.
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
        ....Pics to be uploaded ASAP.
        You said that 6 1/2 hours ago Will, get your finger out

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          You said that 6 1/2 hours ago Will, get your finger out
          6 1/2 of pool since then and still can't be bothered to take the pictures haha. Based on the amount of interest I've had so far I won't be having to upload any pics!

Comment

Well ! I don't know what did you mean ? I did buy a cue here fortnight ago.

Comment

Actually , I bought two cues in a fortnight . Am I serious enough !

Comment

I've PM'd you, pics will be uploaded in the next few days.

Comment

Pics in this album: http://s1302.beta.photobucket.com/us...rary/Mastercue

Comment

If you'd like to make an offer on them PM me- I'm not looking for a fortune! :snooker:

Comment

Bump... Nobody interested in these two gems!?

Comment

Will now do Mastercue for £240 + postage inc extensions and MW for £160 + postage.

Comment

Hi Will
                          who is making your new cue,,, you could have one made by me.With 40 years exp. I make very high end products with love,care and attention to detail but please do not waste my time if you are not serious about owning the best
                          Kind Regards
                          Barry

Comment

I'll be ordering with Dave Coutts once I've sold a few of my cues off in order to pay for it. With the greatest of respect, I'll be sticking with Dave as I live quite close to him I'd like to discuss things with before he begins to make it and I'd rather have one made by a well known cue maker such as him in the hope that it'll retain its value unlike these slightly cheaper, yet very well made cues I'm currently attempting to sell. It's nice to see another cuemaker on here and thank you for the offer but I'll be sticking with Coutts.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ebbrosnooker View Post
                              Hi Will
                              who is making your new cue,,, you could have one made by me.With 40 years exp. I make very high end products with love,care and attention to detail but please do not waste my time if you are not serious about owning the best
                              Kind Regards
                              Barry
                              Sounds like Mike has some competition in the cuemakers on TSF largest ego contest..
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Old cue collector --
                              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X