John Parris classic cue butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Parris classic cue butt

This butt needs a new home. Can someone wed-this with a shaft?

John Parris Classic Cue End
    9" rosewood splice
    18.25" long
    25.25mm on the joint
    30mm butt
    Sd joint yes but no mini butt

The cards are from passed orders.

Comment

Did classics at some point have secondary rosewood splices or were these added later?

Comment

They would have been added later....

Comment

Not sure if its just the pics but the ebony looks like macassar, odd fora classic.

Comment

This is 9years old. I left it in the shop the day I bought it to have the rosewood splices, so as to add an inch to the length..

Originally Posted by narl View Post
            Did classics at some point have secondary rosewood splices or were these added later?

Comment

I'm a snooker player foremost and this is one of the first Parris cues I bought, at that time I was not into specs, just the play of the cue. It is not jet black and there are some figures. I'll ask John next time I'm in the shop what his ebony was back then..

Not sure if its just the pics but the ebony looks like macassar, odd fora classic.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                I'm a snooker player foremost and this is one of the first Parris cues I bought, at that time I was not into specs, just the play of the cue. It is not jet black and there are some figures. I'll ask John next time I'm in the shop what his ebony was back then..

Ive seen classics with hints of red and brown in them as thats just how some ebony is, that looks very stripey for african ebony. Might have been a one off, makes it a bit different.

Comment

Its a classic So hardly a one off! But I know what your getting at..

Ive seen classics with hints of red and brown in them as thats just how some ebony is, that looks very stripey for african ebony. Might have been a one off, makes it a bit different.

Comment

This JP Classic Butt has now gone :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                    X