Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen this cue???

Hi guys,
    I've just spent the good part of two hours browsing the "post pictures of your cue" thread looking for a certain cue. I got to page 217 before finally giving up and deciding to post here. I saw this cue about a year ago and just remember how amazing I thought it looked. It was either a mike woolridge or Trevor white but the main thing was the butt. It was white with ebony veneers. I don't know why but I can remember reading "Canadian birch wood" in the description of the cue and I've tried googling it and searching the forum for that phrase. If anyone can send me a link to this cue or ones similar using the same wood for the butt it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chris

I remember a Wooldridge cue with a kind of white marbeled wood, but can't find it now. .

Does that sound like the one ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by csrfc View Post
      Hi guys,
      I've just spent the good part of two hours browsing the "post pictures of your cue" thread looking for a certain cue. I got to page 217 before finally giving up and deciding to post here. I saw this cue about a year ago and just remember how amazing I thought it looked. It was either a mike woolridge or Trevor white but the main thing was the butt. It was white with ebony veneers. I don't know why but I can remember reading "Canadian birch wood" in the description of the cue and I've tried googling it and searching the forum for that phrase. If anyone can send me a link to this cue or ones similar using the same wood for the butt it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chris
      I remember a TW with Masur (Sp?) Birch, that looked stunning.

Comment

Are you sure it wasnt Karelian Birch ? This is the other name for Masur and is from Finland. Parris has used it and I believe TW may have in the past. Type " karellian birch " in the search box , top right of page , there are threads and j.pegs.Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
          Are you sure it wasnt Karelian Birch ? This is the other name for Masur and is from Finland. Parris has used it and I believe TW may have in the past. Type " karellian birch " in the search box , top right of page , there are threads and j.pegs.Hope this helps.
          That's the boy. There was an absolute stunner of a cue by TW in the thread somewhere.

Comment

Yeah I think that's it, don't know why I though it was Canadian lol. Oh well back to page 217 and onward!
            Quite alot of the photos have been deleted or just aren't there anymore. Hopefully it's still kickin about

Comment

I thought the Mike Wooldridge white butted cue was faux ivory, maybe getting mixed up... (actually may be thinking of an ebay link someone posted)
              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Really nice cue design, here's a few pics for you.
                Attached Files

Comment

I don't know if its just my memory but the one I saw had a white butt with black spots through it. Kinda reminds me of a snow leopard. Mabe I've just imagined this cue exists

Comment

Originally Posted by csrfc View Post
                    I don't know if its just my memory but the one I saw had a white butt with black spots through it. Kinda reminds me of a snow leopard. Mabe I've just imagined this cue exists
                    There was one with pink spots made for Dominic Dale.

Comment

Working...
                    X