snooker case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker case

i would like to let people no that i just got a new case real leather and its is 1 of the beast case i have ever had and think that the work is amazing it holds 2 cues if you need it to but all i can say is wow here is the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Be-Unique-...vip=true&rt=nc

these are the people who sent Dominic Dale (as on the ebay ad) a case with flashing lights built-in I think
    yep, they do seem to have had good reviews
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

yer i think so they are top cases i am verry happy with mine and i no the guy quite well and thinking of trying to sell them on here on behalf of him as think he only uses ebay

Comment

a question that myself and some others here on TSF will ask, do they do corner protectors - brass/nickel/plastic ?
        cheers
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

i have not seen him do any yet but could ask him but i could get some 1 to put on metel ones as that is what i am doing to protect it

Comment

I really like the scroll patterned interior... and that black and ivory one... wow.
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

yer they are very nice cases

Comment

Originally Posted by mel147 View Post
                i would like to let people no that i just got a new case real leather and its is 1 of the beast case i have ever had and think that the work is amazing it holds 2 cues if you need it to but all i can say is wow here is the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Be-Unique-...vip=true&rt=nc
                And a super price you had it for to... well done...

Comment

yer i no i have been speeking to him for some time now and desided to get 1 of him but trying to get him to make some buy now prise to sell on here as i think alot of people might be intrested in some

Comment

They look to make a lovely case. Perhaps a little too unique for me though :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X