This must be a joke....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This must be a joke....

Ebay item number 181077942627...... is he having a laugh????

Nas does play and it doesn't specify what sport it was an ex-pro in lol, shouldn't think he'd have played all those players anyway. Still a ridiculous price
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Maybe the price was arrived at, after reading the book which is also being sold by the seller :-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Managing-F...item2a29162167

Comment

Looks like an older Cue Craft with extension and ally case so the price isn't that bad if the Naz connection is genuine, certainly no worse than all the "beat the waiting time" prices that many members are posting on here for other cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by karlos fandango View Post
          Ebay item number 181077942627...... is he having a laugh????
          good spot, that made me laugh .. all them top snooker pros played with a cue like that! yeah ok lol

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
            good spot, that made me laugh .. all them top snooker pros played with a cue like that! yeah ok lol
            Lol read it again, it doesn't say that !!
            It says the cue was used whilst playing them

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Lol read it again, it doesn't say that !!
              It says the cue was used whilst playing them
              my mistake even funnier then lol

Comment

It does also say in the description Coronet, if it is then maybe it's right, cue alone is £450.00 now, without extensions and case

Comment

he should have also said it's the cue :snooker: he lost to them with lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Maxsys View Post
                    It does also say in the description Coronet, if it is then maybe it's right, cue alone is £450.00 now, without extensions and case
                    Yip, sounds about right to me for a new one although I doubt you could expect that for a 2nd hand one as they're not sought after like other makes.

But it's a reasonable if a tad high price for a very nice cue package despite what others on this thread seem to think.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                      Yip, sounds about right to me for a new one although I doubt you could expect that for a 2nd hand one as they're not sought after like other makes.

But it's a reasonable if a tad high price for a very nice cue package despite what others on this thread seem to think.
                      Thats fair enough if it is a Coronet cue..cant see the cue make on badge looking at the pics.. still dont see the point of putting that he's played snookers pro's with it on his listing?

Comment

And I don't see the point of saying how many arrows a cue has on its shaft but different things matter to different people. Horses for courses etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X