My new dave coutts supreme ultimate cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I can't really tell from the pictures as viewing on a phone but is that grain simulated?!
    new to me aswell, explains a little bit about it on here :snooker: http://www.couttscues.co.uk/gallerycues.html

Comment

Stunning cue, but am i missing something, surely a laminated shaft will have a completely different hit, and be prone to warping over time. Do they come with any guarantee against this?
      Does no one offer a simply painted on chevron which could be done at a 10th of the price?
      No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Its a nice idea and well implemented but they do look a little too perfect. Seems to be targeted for a very specific market as well, players that prefer maple but like the look of ash grain. Couldn't see a player that preferred ash using one for long, as good as it looks its still maple.

Comment

It is an awesome piece of craftsmanship, truely awesome. Im guessing the shafts are laminated together in sheets and then cut down to squares and tapered.
          Be interesting to see how it feels when playing, if it is quite sterile and stiff, or has the feel of a single piece of ash.
          http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by pete.147 View Post
            hi all
            this is my new dave coutts cue - one simle word --- awesome
            i got my stunning new baby last week as a late 50th birthday present -- and what a beauty it is -with a fully laminted maple and walnut shaft that looks simply devine to look down
            it is a total work of art by dave -- everything it spot on with this cue --
            if anyone out there is thinking of a parris ultimate cue then they should look at one of these cues also as you can ask for as many or as few perfect shevrons you want on the top and bottom of the cue and as you can see in the pics the workmanship is second to none
            my cue plays simply awesome and feels so perfect in my hand
            so a special thanks to dave coutts for making my snooker cue dreams come true
            i hope you like the look of this cue as much as i like playing with it
            also you have to remember the pics do not do this cue justice as the cue is a stunning work of art in my hand
            many thanks dave
            pete

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13093[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13094[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13095[/ATTACH]
            hi all forum members
            just an update on this truely magnificent cue
            i have now been playing for 3 weeks with this cue -- had quite a few practice sessiond and it just gets better every time i use it --- many thanks to dave for his expert workmanship and for making me this truely brilliant cue -- it was very expensive - but in my opinion worth every penny -- the workmanship and the quality of woods chosen is just fantastic - i am sure everbody that sees and feels this cue thinks the same as me - just awesome
            and the way it plays and feels and the hit of the ball is just brill
            once again very many thanks to dave coutts cues for making me this utter work of art that actualy plays as good as it looks
            cheers pete

Comment

When i bought my Mast cue off Pete he told me how special it was and hits fantastic which it does , the best cue i,ve ever had or tried so i trust what he says about this cue , it must be special indeed .

Comment

Hi Pete,
                I couldn't agree more. Picked up my hand made Coutt's cue yesterday. Played with it today and it is fantastic.

Johnny

Comment

any pics there Johnny ?
                  Originally Posted by JohnnyHickey View Post
                  Hi Pete,
                  I couldn't agree more. Picked up my hand made Coutt's cue yesterday. Played with it today and it is fantastic.

Johnny

Comment

Working...
                  X