Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop! Listen to us all

Comment

I think there's been some really good advise so far.. I'm 6'4 and I use a 56.5/15.7oz, I'd do one of three things if it was my cue: 1. Sell. 2. Adapt. 3. JP to extend. Best of luck
      Last edited by j6uk; 18 February 2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        I think there's been some really good advise so far.. I'm 6'4 and I use a 56.5/15.7oz, I'd do one of three things if it was my cue: 1. Sell. 2. Adapt. 3. JP to extend. Best of luck
        Thanks for your advice!
        I will extend the butt. Not by JP because this will cost me to much but here in Belgium are also some very good cuebuilders who can make the modification to the butt without any problem.

I will post some pics when the butt is finished.

Comment

Cue builders in Belgium? Where and who? I've searched the internet for cue builders and sellers and could only find Thissens an on-line seller. I live in Belgium and bought my cue in the U.K. Don't trust Belgians for service anyway.

Comment

Originally Posted by alanvdh View Post
            Cue builders in Belgium? Where and who? I've searched the internet for cue builders and sellers and could only find Thissens an on-line seller. I live in Belgium and bought my cue in the U.K. Don't trust Belgians for service anyway.
            There is a TSF member called bungdacue who seems to make cues in Belgium, do a search for posts by him (her?) and see some of his cues.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
            X