Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woods cue

has anybody brought or used a woods cue if so what did they think of them

there are several threads on these cues, do a quick search and you should see a few hits
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

For the money they are decent cues, the 3 star one are better as I have seen some of the cheaper 1s and the finish, shaft and splicing is not as good
      77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

im looking for a maple cue either one piece or 3/4 that is not too much money as would like to see if it will improve my game

Comment

I,m no expert, and whilst having confidence in your cue will help, practice and decent technique are the only things that will really improve your game. Check out the Coaching Forum, plenty of good advice there.

Comment

cheers im currently having lessions off my mate who is an ex pro who has just started playing again after many years out of the game what suprises me how he can still play to such a high level. I played him off a 50 start and lost 17-2 every break he made was over 80 and the highest being a 94.

Comment

That my friend is what practice and good technique gets you, once it is ingrained in you it's like riding a bike, you never forget.

Comment

Nice cues play really well. Had this one 3 years. Just bought a Parris
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

my cue is really nice but just really wanna try a maple cue to see what it is like really but need some advice on them really

Comment

Working...
                  X