Cues for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cues for sale!

Hi guys, though I'd list all cues I've currently got for sale in one place to make it easier:

Mastercue, Masterpiece-s ash: £240 + postage
    Two perfect arrows both sides of the shaft which makes it rather rare. The butt is spliced with ebony, 4x amoboyna burr and a front splice of what I believe to be black palmyra it has two sets of veneers and is one of the most solid hitting cues that I've had. It comes with a tele and mini tele extensions.

Specs:

58" long
    9.7mm tip
    17.7oz
    29mm butt

Woods cue: £170 + Postage

Very nice shaft, good finish. Three nice arrows near tip end. Would make a lovely pool or snooker cue as has a 9mm tip.
    Full snakewood butt, all good pieces of snakewood. Splices all even as well.
    Specs:
    17oz
    58"
    9mm

Jim Evans cue: Offers welcome

Gorgeous shaft, little light in colour 7 very well spaced chevrons.
    Ebony butt (long splices). With four tulip wood and a front splice of snakewood, splices not all perfect but still not bad at all.
    Specs:
    18oz
    59.5"
    9.5mm tip
    30mm butt

Cue Craft Monarch: Offers welcome

Good shaft. Ebony butt. Four lower splices of rosewood with red veneers

Specs:

18oz
    57.5"
    9.5mm tip
    comes with tele and mini butt. Good condition a couple of very tiny dents in the butt, little bit of chalk near tip easily removed.

These two are old cues. Both maple and very nice finished shafts. The Horace Lindrum has a very slight bend near tip but the Grovesnor is totally straight.

The Grovesnor: Offers welcome

Nice cue, mint badge.

Specs:
    16oz
    58"
    10mm

Very good condition.

The Horace Lindrum: Offers welcome

Nice cue, maple shaft. Slight bend.

Specs:
    16oz
    57"
    10mm

Again very good condition, straight shaft.

The next two I'd recommend for a budding cue making as shafts are good but would need resplicing.

Unbadged: Offers welcome

Nice shaft
    Four lower splices of birdseye maple.

Specs:
    17oz
    58"
    10mm

Cue craft: Offers welcome.

Good shaft, split in butt which causes a very irritating noise when playing with it.

Specs:
    17oz
    57"
    9.5mm tip

Note: the Dunns and Uncle Thai no longer belong to me so please do not inquire about them.

Any more question PM me or email me at will.tyson147@hotmail.com Will also take near offer for any of the cues with prices mentioned.
    Last edited by willtyson; 8 April 2013, 03:05 PM.
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

If you happen to find your cue specs go for it and support Will, his cue listing show good craftsmanship on different cuemaker and price is reasonble. All the Best, Will

Comment

Thanks for that, means a lot. Just trying to recoup funds for a couple of new custom cues I'm going to have made, I'll look forward to some interest...
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

How much for the dunns ?....

Surprised you still got the MW and and the other you had on the other thread tbh..

All the best with the sales bud..

Come on guy's buy these cues little willy needs funds for more cues yuh mun...

Comment

Tell me about it Cally, it's not like I'm being too unreasonable with the prices! Sounds crazy really, cues for cues- although I'm going to be upgrading and down sizing which I think is the way to go.

Now get off me sale thread and get back to caressing your TW lol :crushed:

Comment

Think the lower splice on the mastercue is black palmyra or palmwood. I have a phoenix with 4 lower splices of that and it looks identical to yours.
            What custom cues are you having with the funds raised then?

Comment

Do you post to Romania? If yes, how much cost?

Comment

Originally Posted by razvan View Post
                Do you post to Romania? If yes, how much cost?
                Hmmm, I'll have to have a think about it. Having had a quick search it would probably be around £75 inc packaging. I'll get back to you

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                  Think the lower splice on the mastercue is black palmyra or palmwood. I have a phoenix with 4 lower splices of that and it looks identical to yours.
                  What custom cues are you having with the funds raised then?
                  Thanks for that, it looks quite nice. At the moment it'll probably be a Coutts cue, 1 piece ebony and ash, with 4 splices of olive wood and an ebony front splice with the splices separated with maple veneers snooker specs and a Stamford 3/4 plain ebony and ash pool cue with 2 shafts, one 8mm (playing shaft) and one 9.5mm (break shaft and possible snooker). :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                    Thanks for that, it looks quite nice. At the moment it'll probably be a Coutts cue, 1 piece ebony and ash, with 4 splices of olive wood and an ebony front splice with the splices separated with maple veneers snooker specs and a Stamford 3/4 plain ebony and ash pool cue with 2 shafts, one 8mm (playing shaft) and one 9.5mm (break shaft and possible snooker). :snooker:
                    Nice choice of cues, I can see why you are selling the others now as that will set you back a fair bit.

Comment

Yeah, and I'll probably not be getting them until 2016 the rate this lot are shifting lol, still undecided about the Stamford as I'll probably want to jazz it up a bit haha.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post

Now get off me sale thread and get back to caressing your TW lol :crushed:
                        No need for that fella, you've hurt my feelings now.....

Comment

Good Evening Willtyson: What money are you wanting for the Monarch please. Contact 07817 424097 Dave Clark (nobbyclark). An avid Cue Craft fan I only have 3 of them. My Marksman is on its way out. Leaving me with a Baron & a Phoenix both mint. and just sold a lovely Sherwood.

Comment

I'll be in touch asap Mr.Clark, I will probably take the first reasonable offer I get for the monarch as I'm looking for a reasonably quick sale.

Comment

Who did you try? I have found gwhizz pretty good value but saying that I have never sent anything to Romania
                              Sorry should have added quote for the Romanian post
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X