Wider 3/4 cuecraft case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wider 3/4 cuecraft case

Does anyone know if Cuecraft make wider 3/4 cases?

I don't think so, should get a 'Peradon leather 3/4 cue 4 piece case', they are great - solid wood covered in leather and are really light.

Comment

I swear I've seen one before but didn't think it looked quite as good as the normal ones.
      B&w billiards do one in 2 different lengths. I'd recommend the shorter one for portability but I have the longer one with 2× 6", 1* 9", 1*12" wooden extension, my chalk pouch and two cues in it. Almost as long as my 1 piece case leatherette case though and I slightly wish I'd bought the shorter one but I wouldn't have got everything in there to be fair.
      Link for the longer one. The shorter is about 5" shorter and £5 cheaper.
      http://www.bandwbilliards.com/case_detail.php?ID=34
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

The B&W cases are excellent. I have 3 of them. Prefer them to Cue Craft for sure.
        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Could open up slightly wider to my mind but you only really open it once and mine send to stay open when day at the actual club so I got over it
          Mine holds write a lot though I wish I had the slightly shorter one as it doesn't fit across width ways in the car. Still shorter than a 1 piece though, especially if you bought a 1 piece with chalk compartment as these have.
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Working...
          X