9.5 or 9.8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
    Spot on but snooker is the new golf these days, it's all about having the latest designer gear which is good news for the makers if they can cope with the finicky requests

don't moan jim, it's only a matter of time before people start asking for 9.145mm ferrules and specific taper measurments and weights to the nearest gram..
    they allready do lol

Comment

Can it turn around? You know, machine spliced, no sd's, no ferrules, wood joints ect
      Last edited by j6uk; 25 February 2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

The worst thing for your game is experimenting with different specs, if you've played snooker for a while you should know what exactly feels right cue wise, you'll do more harm than good changing all the time, work on your game not your equipment...
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Yeah, stop fiddling with your equipment you lot

Comment

LOL you dirty sod...
            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

realy only 4 things should apply,ash or maple,tip size ,length and weight, no more fiddling with my equipment

Comment

No but really, is there anyone looking back and making any of the older style cues, like wooden joints an so on? i think I'll start a new thread.
                Sorry samling, hope you find what your looking for..
                Last edited by j6uk; 25 February 2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Have a 9.8mm Tony Glover on ebay at the moment nice cue just to big for me 9.5 the biggest I can go.

Comment

Working...
                  X