Andy travis 1 piece ash snooker cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy travis 1 piece ash snooker cue

I am so lucky and happy that i have bought 1 piece of Andy Travis cue on a very similar cue specs with my 1 pc JP traditional cue. The best part is his cue craftmanship is fantastic and it play wonderful. The problem area for myself is that i had a hard time to take out the lac from the butt to the ebony that Andy has put on he cue, as my playing JP cue i do not have any lac on the cue, i prefer 1 full piece smooth finishing but course it not Andy fault on putting the lac on haha... I also very delight on the smaller size cue butt does matter to me on my playing (my own point prefence).
    My JP cue is 30mm wide and theTravis cue is about 29 or slight more slim thus i feel there a different on my holding. I will just wanted to use ths cue than my assisting JP so it up to ebay for sale (item 121073922302). My JP cue specs length 57 inch, tip 9.5, weight 18oz, butt 30mm and the balancing is the same with the Travis cue on 16.5. On here i strongly agreed Andy has done a very good job to all his handmade cue and his craftsmanship is just outstanding.
    Thanks to you Andy Travis.

Said you couldn't go wrong with it Andy's craftsmanship is seriously underrated :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Said you couldn't go wrong with it Andy's craftsmanship is seriously underrated :snooker

Thank to you Will, see your advice take your advice. How all your cue selling? i see there been members enquire on your collection... good luck and all the best

Comment

I am very pleased with my Andy Travis cue and would certainly
        recommend him.

Comment

No, not sold one yet. No real interest either so far but never mind, when I can be bothered I'll stick them on ebay and see what happens. Hope you're happy with your cue :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Should give a try on ebay who know you might get wonderful result No other word than more happy with the Travis cue if not will not wanted to sell my JP Traditional on ebay thanks Will.

Comment

Are you saying Travis cue play better than JP traditional? What are the differences in playing?
              Did you ask Travis to do the traditional splicing? I asked about it but he didn't have ovangkol.
              So how you get the traditional splicing on your Travis cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by tomhsh2013 View Post
                Are you saying Travis cue play better than JP traditional? What are the differences in playing?
                Did you ask Travis to do the traditional splicing? I asked about it but he didn't have ovangkol.
                So how you get the traditional splicing on your Travis cue?
                The Travis cue is not on Ovankol but similar as for what wood i think maybe Andy Travis will help me to answer you. My both cue is playing great but after using the Travis cue with a slimmer butt i some how feel same much better for me so i stick to use the Travis cue instead of my JP and Andy craftsmanship of the cue FANTASTIC.

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
                  The Travis cue is not on Ovankol but similar as for what wood i think maybe Andy Travis will help me to answer you. My both cue is playing great but after using the Travis cue with a slimmer butt i some how feel same much better for me so i stick to use the Travis cue instead of my JP and Andy craftsmanship of the cue FANTASTIC.
                  Can you upload some photos here? Thanks.

Comment

I do not know how to upload picture in here my JP ebay link also been help by forum member to iput in my thread. You may want to call Andy again to send you the cue picture? he might still keep the photo record Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
                      I am very pleased with my Andy Travis cue and would certainly
                      recommend him.
                      Hi mate can you help to upload your Travis cue picture for tomhsh2013 reference Many Thanks.

Comment

Travis Cue 003.jpgTravis Cue 010.jpgTravis Cue 011.jpgTravis Cue 012.jpgTravis Cue 013.jpg

My photos arent the best and dont do the cue justice but
                        its all I have.

Comment

My photos arent the best and dont do the cue justice but
                          its all I have.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate it wonderful and it also have a very nice shaft, hi tom the picture is for your reference thank you robertmac

Comment

Hi Pat Wong, i'm new to this forum, wonder how to order a cue from Andy Travis? thanks

Comment

Ewen,

Link to Andy's ebay shop

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/travis-cue...84.m1543.l2654

He is also on here under the name Andy Travis, when you get 10 or more posts you can PM him if you want a custom order.

Comment

Working...
                              X