• Show
Clear All

trav2241@googlemail.com
    Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
    Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
    https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
    S36 1LB

Comment

My main playing cue is a lovely Andy Travis maple 1 piece cue which the quality of workmanship is fantastic, more importantly it plays great and has a nice hit.
      Andy is a top guy to deal with and his service great with quick turnaround when needing adjustments.
      Have also seen on this forum a member with a smashed to bits cue(many pieces) and would think to throw away but he put it together and repaired to beyond belief....very impressive as member showed before and after photos.
      Superb value and would use again so I'd happily recommend to anyone.
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Hi Ewen welcome to the forum�� have you cantact Andy Travis already? You will not be disspointed on his cue and service dor sure. I have just ordered the telescopic extension from him ��

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
          Hi Ewen welcome to the forum😄 have you cantact Andy Travis already? You will not be disspointed on his cue and service dor sure. I have just ordered the telescopic extension from him 😊
          Hi Pat, thanks for the info, i tried sending him an email but bounce, i guess his mailbox is flooded. haha

Comment

Originally Posted by Ewen View Post
            Hi Pat, thanks for the info, i tried sending him an email but bounce, i guess his mailbox is flooded. haha
            Andy has listed 2 of his handmade in e bay and has just ended, the both cue should be still with him do try to contact him asap before the both cue is sold off good luck to you Hi Andy, I have received your extension on today thanks to you

Comment

Working...
            X