No announcement yet.

Trevor White dispatching my order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we gonna have a knock Ant , still got that omin tip for you muck .why dont you join us on a Wed night .

Comment

I'll pm you you later after i take my daughter home bud, sort summat for the wk....

Will be good too catch up and pick some balls up for ya, been a while...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
        Don't come much shorter either...

Joking aside, lovely looking cues, congrats man, bet your glad it's nearly in hand after the wait..

Nice one..
        hahaha....exactly bud, this should be the shortest among the male palyers that I know off ;-)

here is my current one
        734556_10151519997020539_563340790_n.jpg

Comment

Wow!

53" is VERY short so you must yourself be very short and also have a very compact cue action in order for that to work. I hope it works for you

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
            Wow!

53" is VERY short so you must yourself be very short and also have a very compact cue action in order for that to work. I hope it works for you

Terry
            Yeah, I'm only 163cm tall. My cue action works quite well with the current cue but I think could be better if I can work out the right spec to suit on me. Basically I'm trying with my new spec, hopefully it would works. Will let you know soon it arrive.

Comment

I think you'll find that length a bit short, 55" might have been a better option. Could work though so might work out

Comment

Yeah going down in size by 3" suggests you have no idea what your doing !!!
                You should experiment with cheap rack cues what suits you not £400 plus Trevor White cues, that will have zero re sale value !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X