Argh I'm such an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argh I'm such an idiot

Don't know how I got this on my cue, just know I'm am idiot for not being careful

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Can I? Should I do anything about it?

Thats so anniying muck . Looks deep enough to be filled quite easily though , knowing its there would bug me , id have to get it done .

Comment

Yeh me too but I am a bit OCD with things like that, if its bothers you then send it to someone reputable to sort it, if it doesn't bother you then just keep enjoying playing snooker
      77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
        Don't know how I got this on my cue, just know I'm am idiot for not being careful

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13367[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13368[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13369[/ATTACH]

Can I? Should I do anything about it?
        I'd try the wet cotton bud trick, tape it to the dent with masking tape..leave say 3 hours or over night if it's bad worked a treat on any cue I've had dents on, wish I'd known about it years ago

theres some others ways here to :snooker: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...n-my-mates-cue
        Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 7 March 2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

the cotton buds ok on ash and maple not sure about ebony and such

Comment

I remember someone posting about using a mix of superglue and ebony dust. Fill and sand back , then refinish.

Dunno if I'd try it on a TW though . .
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi, i recently found dint in my cue of about 1mm deep in the butt, and read of a technique using steam, boil the kettle and as steam comes up hold the dint in the steam for a few second and remove, and do it a few time until the dint rises, it will leave the wood rough so a bit of finishing would be needed on the area, but it got dint out as best as it could for me, i.e is still slightly visible where it was but is least not dinted and sits level with the area (if that makes sense) i was really happy trying this....(mine was a TW cue and first time trying the idea nad as said please with outcome
              Last edited by drury1986; 7 March 2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                the cotton buds ok on ash and maple not sure about ebony and such
                I've tried it on a couple of ebony butts and it still work well, though the dents were not that deep. :snooker:

Comment

I'm sure there are plenty of home remedies on here for it but if you're not 100% confident get it to a cue maker :snooker:
                  "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I somehow dinged my legend shaft under the ferrule and that's going away next week to hopefully get sorted out, still no bloody idea how I done it

Comment

Just buy a new cue and look after it better lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X