Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GBL 3/4 ash cue,18.5 oz, 9.8mm tip 58 inch with extensions. For sale or swap..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBL 3/4 ash cue,18.5 oz, 9.8mm tip 58 inch with extensions. For sale or swap..

I bought this cue off ebay a couple of weeks ago, but its just not for me. Beautiful cue, pretty stiff shaft and very responsive. It looks like a C5 cue on the GBL website and with the two extensions(mini butt in tabac wood and black extending extension) would cost about £320 new.

This was the description on the ebay listing:
    Stunning 3/4 joint cue by GBL. Approx 12 months old and has been well looked after in that time. One slight dent on the splice fingers as shown in the photos, other than that is in excellent condition.
    58 inches long, 9.8mm tip, 29.5mm butt. 18.5oz. Stunningly even splicework throughout. 4 lower splices of burrwood and further 4 mini splices of ebony. Comes with extenda and mini butt in Tabac wood.

I can't post attachments but can send them to an email address.

I am looking for around £200 plus delivery( would prefer paypal or could arrange cash on collection) or would be interested in a swap for a similar standard cue that's slightly heavier,9.5-10mm tip, 58 inch ash cue with extensions with cash either way for the right cue.

Thanks for reading and I will try to reply to any questions as soon as I can.
Working...
X