No announcement yet.

What do you think of this..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got what I needed to hear from a few people so this will be my last post in this thread, I've decided it best not to use the person again, I will just post my cues in future if they need repaired...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
      Sorry Sam maybe didn't word it too well, it's not a mastercue that i own it's another brand, but what i was told was if it was not mastercue it wasn't made in Thailand, i guess he's trying to imply that other brands that say they're made in Thailand are in fact made in china...
      Sorry, mate. There are a lot of cues like this. One of them is a Chinese Omin. I'm almost 100% sure that one in your hand is a Omin cue, right? Sorry if Im wrong.

Comment

I order my shafts with medium flex as that's my preference. Any piece of ash can be made whippy, medium, medium-stiff or stiff and it all depends on the density of the wood and the thickness of the taper.

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I have a little story also:

I bought a cue with a "made in thailand" badge a while ago.
          Brought it to a local cue maker for retipping.
          He railed about this cue. Even he was trying to tell me it wasnt made of maple, but rather made of some cheap sycamore...

After that i had made some alterations done by a british cuemaker, who put his badge on, because the original badge wasnt managed to keep after alteration of the butt.

A couple of month later after i had a few frames with the local cuemaker at our club.
          He asked me to try a few shots with my cue.
          At that time, because he didnt remember this cue, he told me "what a fantastic maple shaft this is, great cue!"

So, dont believe the hype!
          mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Working...
          X