Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best and the worst spliced cue ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best and the worst spliced cue ever?

What do you think snooks?
    SP_A0869.jpg

machine spliced they can do a lot more now than the old machine spliced

Comment

Surely this can't be beaten.. I mean have you ever seen such a cue Jim? What kinda machine would do such a thing? Its like its been dipped into the piranha tank at the zoo

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      machine spliced they can do a lot more now than the old machine spliced

Comment

there all cnc controlled so if you can put it in a computor you can transfer into any form just about

Comment

You often come across pieces of softwood in DIY stores that have been joined like that. They dont like to waste the short lengths so they join them together.
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yes you do see these on furniture an the like but on a cue?! Never have I seen one, till now.. Does anyone else have a cue with such bizarre splices, I mean can this be beaten?

Comment

I have one of the first cues I ever made with a butterfly splice with about 3" difference in the two splices,apart from that its fine.

Comment

Any pics bigandy?

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                I have one of the first cues I ever made with a butterfly splice with about 3" difference in the two splices,apart from that its fine.

Comment

Ha ha no way.

Comment

Come on you guys! We've see a lot of good stuff on here and we all know how good yous are but what about that cue at the back there, in the corner?

Comment

you want us to publish all our abortions there int enuf room for mine nevermind anybody elses lol

Comment

If they only knew Jim.

Comment

I found this one in a club on my travels and I quick drew my phone to take this pic.. I did hope there would be some competition lol

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                          What do you think snooks?
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13411[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                          X