No announcement yet.

JPU Order - Status changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news, bet you can't wait and you'll be like a kid at xmas can't wait to open his new toy! I was right then it took about 12 weeks from the date it went into production until completion.

Comment

Yes you were pretty much spot on with the timing

Comment

Does JP always email us a tracking number when dispatching items?

Comment

just checked, my JPU order has just changed to in progress at last! just under 13 months I've been waiting.

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
            just checked, my JPU order has just changed to in progress at last! just under 13 months I've been waiting.
            Nice But how long does it take them to finish it ???

Comment

about 3 months, should have it be for Christmas
              Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 21 August 2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Same as, I call John told it will be another six week's No problem at all.

Comment

I just phoned Parris cues, think I spoke to John's wife, she is going to ring/email me the expected completion date later today, I hope it's 6 week's that would great! , ether way at least I know they have the shaft at last..I was very picky!, how many Chevrons, how I wanted them spaced, a dark coloured shaft, tight straight grain running up each side. be interesting to see what he's found for me :snooker:
                  Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 23 August 2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

....I was very picky!, how many Chevrons, how I wanted them spaced, a dark coloured shaft, tight straight grain running up each side. be interesting to see what he's found for me :snooker:
                    Probably not what you hope for lol

Comment

don't say that! lol

Comment

I just phoned Parris cues, think I spoke to John's wife, she is going to ring/email me the expected completion date later today, I hope it's 6 week's that would great! , ether way at least I know they have the shaft at last..I was very picky!, how many Chevrons, how I wanted them spaced, a dark coloured shaft, tight straight grain running up each side. be interesting to see what he's found for me :snooker:
                        Goodluck MS85, I'm sure it will be everything that your expecting.

Comment

Ha ha ha, sorry mate
                          Expect it will be very nice, what design you gone for ??

Comment

just a extra long plain butt 3/4 mate, I've had all the fancy butts in the past, plain ebony can still look nice, it will be jointed at 18"

Comment

just been told 4 to 6 weeks!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Down the rail View Post
                                Goodluck MS85, I'm sure it will be everything that your expecting.
                                Thanks mate, hope so

Comment

Working...
                                X