JPU Order - Status changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by joejoe View Post
    Should start a thread 'What is your actual waiting time'.im place an order for a parris leather cue case 3 months ago......no update yet.got a parris range 3/4 cue,waiting time is 75 days.order a 3/4 plain ebony paragon 4 months ago......no update yet.friend of mine order a stamford case........6 months now and no update.
    That's not like them is it?

Surely he has chased them to find out what's going on .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Don't know why I'm surprised that I don't have any tracking details for the JPU I paid for 2 days ago yet!...tried ringing the shop but cant get through!

Comment

I didn't get any tracking details either with my order. I emailed them and funny enough the cue arrived the day after lol.

Comment

lol Just got through John said I should get it sometime today, he could not understand why I did not get any tracking details yesterday

Comment

what a idiot! the despatch email was in my spam folder! lol

Comment

I cant imagine what it must feel like for you fella - two years of waiting and the thing is coming TODAY

Bet you are at the window ready for spotting that VAN MAN dropping off your wand - Taxi to the club - table all booked ironed and ready.

Comment

15 months but feels like 2 years mate lol, just got my JPU number 2296, dark shaft, 7 evenly spaced arrows running right up to the ferrule as I asked and balanced at 17" like I asked, 18" butt joint overall length of 24" plain dark ebony looks great, hope it plays as good as its looks :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                  15 months but feels like 2 years mate lol, just got my JPU number 2296, dark shaft, 7 evenly spaced arrows running right up to the ferrule as I asked and balanced at 17" like I asked, 18" butt joint overall length of 24" plain dark ebony looks great, hope it plays as good as its looks :snooker:
                  Get your camera out then

Comment

I'll post some pictures in 15 months

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                      I'll post some pictures in 15 months
                      Ha ha ha can't wait mate

Comment

lol will post some later on mate

Comment

Going off your JPU number and mine which is 2232 and i got mine start of july , JP has completed 64 Ultimate's in that time.

Hope it plays well for ya

Comment

Quite a lot then in 4 months,... all of the specs are spot on so hopefully I'll click with it, thanks Gary.

Comment

Got a mail from jp yesterday that my ultimate is in progress now. It's 11 month now since i ordered (3/4).

Comment

Lucky you. I've waited 22 months. Last month john parris said it will still be 6-12 months

Comment

Working...
                                X