A cue returns home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    ..... Sure when Stu's done one of his tapered magic mushrooms on it you'll be well way
    Stu just done a cracking job, Mike Wooldridge supertip fanned out nicely, yummy

Comment

you might as well just play with an 11mm tip lol or 12 even

Comment

Too big Jim lol, this is 10mm down to 9mm, should be perfect now

Edit, actually 9.5 at widest point, but it will spread a little, in my head it makes a difference
        Last edited by jrc750; 23 March 2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

9.5 straight up and down thats me lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            He's good at these Stu, this is the best way to do a mushroom tip ie flush with ferrule at bottom tapering out at top.
            Unless your Peter Edbon who doesn't mind sticking a great whopping tip on and let it all overhang.....lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Stu is definitely the bees knees at doing those mushroom tips.....

So will this cue be your main playing cue now bud, or you going to stick with the blackspin??
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Well tonight i alternated between the 2 cues lol, won 7-5 so happy with that, can't decide which to use really. Will probably use blackspin if the game matters as have all extensions for that.

Comment

That's a sweet mushroom tip reet there JR boyo....

Comment

Yep nice one ehh

Comment

Always thought they were more of a flowerpot than a mushroom, I always considered a mushroom to be overlapping the ferrule at the base.

Comment

Working...
                      X