New cue .... Need help !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JohnnyHickey View Post
    Like anything though, don't think the new cue is a magic wand. It will take time to adjust and get use to it.

Hope that helps.
    Well, I recently bought a GBL cue and I think it might just be a magic wand cause I started playing much better right from the first time I played with it. I've never played better snooker in my life. Never thought a cue could make such a difference. My cue ball control is ten times better than before.
    Box the chimp.

Comment

Just to give an update on the JP cues, I did ask the seller and they are indeed lacquered.

Upon further searching I found other cue makers on eBay using similar wording and pics on their sales pitch and even saw the exact same LP cues (pics and sales pitch) on amazon for over 1000 pounds lol.

Given my budget I decided to play it safe and visit Stu at www.greenbaize.co.uk when I'm back in the UK. Then I can try before I buy.

If one day I ever get a 100+ break I'll then treat myself to a Mike W or Trever W custom cue.

Thanks to all those giving advice, it's greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally Posted by iNko View Post
        Just to give an update on the JP cues, I did ask the seller and they are indeed lacquered.

Upon further searching I found other cue makers on eBay using similar wording and pics on their sales pitch and even saw the exact same LP cues (pics and sales pitch) on amazon for over 1000 pounds lol.

Given my budget I decided to play it safe and visit Stu at www.greenbaize.co.uk when I'm back in the UK. Then I can try before I buy.

If one day I ever get a 100+ break I'll then treat myself to a Mike W or Trever W custom cue.

Thanks to all those giving advice, it's greatly appreciated.
        You make a century you want to be bloody keeping the cue you made it with!

Comment

I've never needed to find a reason to treat myself

Comment

Working...
          X