Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750
    You 2 friends again ???
    hope so.crispian made a mistake! andy was proved to be right and kept his cool. they dont have to be mortal enemies.

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      hope so.crispian made a mistake! andy was proved to be right and kept his cool. they dont have to be mortal enemies.
      I have not seen Crispian been on making a public apology which Andy deserves.

Comment

It was a tongue in cheek comment, you know what happened to the last Travis cue Crispian bought!
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
          It was a tongue in cheek comment, you know what happened to the last Travis cue Crispian bought!
          fair enough. but i hope they make up, everyone got a little carried away and we didny help much by stoking the fires,I added my twopence to it and wished i did'nt

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave Walton
            I still think a lot of what I said on the matter was right, however I don't know all the facts so perhaps shouldn't have said anything. Can't help myself though, if I have something to say I say it! That's how I am!
            your not on your own.its a forum after all.I know andy was deeply hurt but carried himself well,I dont think i would have been so reserved.Its just so many comments dont seem to add facts but add accusations.

Comment

your not on your own.its a forum after all.I know andy was deeply hurt but carried himself well,I dont think i would have been so reserved.Its just so many comments dont seem to add facts but add accusations.

I agree he did carry himself well, i think all the assumptions and rumors need to stop, just because people don't feel the need to constantly defend themselves doesn't add up to guilt. there is alot of clouds over their businesses which i think is highly unfair.

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                I agree he did carry himself well, i think all the assumptions and rumors need to stop, just because people don't feel the need to constantly defend themselves doesn't add up to guilt. there is alot of clouds over their businesses which i think is highly unfair.
                I dont think its unfair at all , maybe exaggerated but who knows , i believe there has been some dodgy business going on and its made me more aware of how i spend my hard earned .

Comment

I agree, but the people making the "mistakes" need to come clean 1st and realign their prices, i for one will not buy certain brands again
                  What brands I's it that you won't buy again.

Comment

I like FRAUD better, stands out
                    You should not be fooled when buying a cue, you should expect it to be made by the cue maker !!!!
                    but has it been blessed?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...90814726_n.jpg
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• look lads.this is andy travis latest! words like fraud,profiteering ect need to be on a seperate thread. this is just not fair

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        lol, nice 1!
                        mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• that's the o'min factory shop. think it's best if i say nothing on religion even more controversial a subject than cues!
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

but has it been blessed?
                            I was playing with an O'Min cue on Friday night and couldn't miss . . . now I know why.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Ahhh, so that's where the holy grail went to...
                              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andy Travis View Post
                                Just gone on Ebay if anyone interested.
                                SOLD

Hi andy just wondering what wood this was ? I remember it being African something but can never remember I bought this off you on eBay and its a beautiful cue looks and playing wise thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X