No announcement yet.

ANDY TRAVIS latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy T 6__1455282950_81.100.79.52.jpgAndy T 7__1455282989_81.100.79.52.jpgAndy T 4__1455283011_81.100.79.52.jpgAndy T 5__1455283028_81.100.79.52.jpgAndy T 2__1455283059_81.100.79.52.jpg

My two new cues from Andy, which arrived today, fantastic finish on these two. Both laminated shafts, sourced from Niche Thailand.

Both 58".

The break cue (Unspliced) is 15.8 oz 10mm.
    The Jimmy rep is 18oz 8mm.

Great service and quality, as ever, from the man of few email words!

Thanks Andy,
    Jay.

Comment

• Andy T 6__1455282950_81.100.79.52.jpgAndy T 7__1455282989_81.100.79.52.jpgAndy T 4__1455283011_81.100.79.52.jpgAndy T 5__1455283028_81.100.79.52.jpgAndy T 2__1455283059_81.100.79.52.jpg

My two new cues from Andy, which arrived today, fantastic finish on these two. Both laminated shafts, sourced from Niche Thailand.

Both 58".

Thanks Andy,
      Jay.

Comment

• Why don't my pictures ever embed in the post?

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
          [ATTACH]18288[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18289[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18290[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18291[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18292[/ATTACH]

Both 58".

Thanks Andy,
          Jay.
          I am a fecking idiot, just a few days after having had these delivered, only gone and lost them in Cardiff on Sunday night. They're are in a B&W bronze 3/4 triple case, please can I ask that you keep an eye out for me - absolutely gutted. At this rate, I'm a shoe in for Alzheimer's.

Comment

I am a fecking idiot, just a few days after having had these delivered, only gone and lost them in Cardiff on Sunday night. They're are in a B&W bronze 3/4 triple case, please can I ask that you keep an eye out for me - absolutely gutted. At this rate, I'm a shoe in for Alzheimer's.
            Omg mate
            Were you drunk and left them behind somewhere or summat ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Omg mate
              Were you drunk and left them behind somewhere or summat ??
              Drink had been taken, but not too much, gutted.

Comment

• I could understand a bloke leaving his wife behind but a cue and case that is a cardinal sin, hope you get lucky and get it back.

Comment

• I would normally agree Grim, but lots on my plate at the moment. Lost my Dad just over 3 weeks ago and my heads in the shed!

Comment

I would normally agree Grim, but lots on my plate at the moment. Lost my Dad just over 3 weeks ago and my heads in the shed!
                    If you need a cue as a stand in, until your sorted, drop me a line, and I'll send you one.

Only got 1 piece ones just now, though. .

Comment

• mrbluejay sorry to hear that mate.

Comment

• Blinking 'eck Jay.. Hope they turn up fella..

Comment

• Best of luck Bluejay. I know you have probably done it but have you contacted everywhere you were that night or the local cop shop, you never know someone might have handed it in.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                            If you need a cue as a stand in, until your sorted, drop me a line, and I'll send you one.

Only got 1 piece ones just now, though. .
                            Top bloke for that!!!

Comment

• Don't be too hard on yourself mate as you've just lost your Dad so going about on auto-pilot is expected. Obviously I hope it turns-up anyway.

Comment

• Hope they turn up mate . Bit scummy for someone to not hand them in

Comment

Working...
                                X