No announcement yet.

Tony Drago's JPU on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After looking at the pics of the cue they dont look like the same cue ! Have a look at the joint's they defo dont looks the same !
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
      After looking at the pics of the cue they dont look like the same cue ! Have a look at the joint's they defo dont looks the same !
      Not sure what your seeing, looks the same to me ?

Comment

To be honest even if it wasn't his actual playing cue, it's an ultimate! The amount of crazy money people look for for Ultimiates on eBay, £900 isn't excessive. It's got some provenance as there is a pic with the owner and Tony holding it.

I would also say that it's a nine ball cue, 9 ball players sometimes just have 1 cue for the break off shot.

He might well have just broken off in each the the comps listed! Lol

Comment

The guy seems genuine enough to me....not like Fedia with his non snooker related bulls**t!! Not sure what the problem seems to be...maybe 'cos its a pool spec JP Ultimate? Not sure, but it will be a quality cue no matter what, and if someone wants to pay the amount asked then so be it.

GT

Comment

858886_10152565373495595_731171526_o(1).jpg Only just seen this, but as the seller is a personal friend I thought I should post this. Here is a picture of Simon "the Diamond" Dvali, a 9ball player from Leeds. Like ADR147 Simon is a buyer and seller of cues and is a personal friend of Tony's. I can't say if it is Drago's snooker or pool cue but I'm guessing from the phrase "playing cue" it's 9-ball as you commonly have a "break cue" and "playing cue". To answer Ferret's question Tony still regularly plays on the GB9 tour

Comment

Also I'd just like to add that Simon has been collecting cues for 28 years

Comment

Working...
              X