Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item460dc25961 re-inventing the wheel? :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Actually looks like a good idea to me

Comment

I don't see what you gain by it?
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

When at full stretch it will be a lot easier to use

Comment

It's hard to tell without owning one but it would effect the way I gripped the cue at the back and I don't think I'd be able to cue properly with it.

Comment

Noticed that a few days back, looks like it belongs in Ann Summers..

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              When at full stretch it will be a lot easier to use
              Sounds like a dirty statement to make

Does have it's advantages if your playing partner would like pleasured willingly or not...
              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

He recently advertised some of the normal Parris mini butts for sale on here a few weeks back. Add states Ebony mini butt and appears to have a genuine Parris pin in them. Bit cheaper than buying from Parris, but still pricey for a copy.
                He has good feedback and appears a genuine seller. Only thing I couldnt work out was why he had just started a new ebay account selling them under a different name. Perhaps JP was after him ha ha.
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

I think this ball design is intended to be used with the rest. More comfortable when pushing the cue in front of you using the rest.

Comment

Dont like it at all.....if you cant use your cue with the rest, spider etc then keep practicing, what the hell does this abomination have in our beautiful game? Quite right...relegate it to Ann Summers or maybe the readers of 50 Shades of Grey???!!!

GT

Comment

Having had more time to think about this, is it practical to fit into most cases? As I don't think it would fit in mine, I wouldn't want to be the butt of dirty jokes when walking it in to my league games...
                      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                      X