Dunns Custom Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunns Custom Cues

Just wondering if any forum users have any experience of Dunns custom cues. Cost, time waited, customer service etc. Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

I can highly recommend Dunn's cues. Great service, Vernon answers to mails in very short delay. All cues I've orderded have arrived in 1-3 weeks to Finland (ready-to-order models, not sure about full customs). Value for money is great, really can't say anything bad about these for that price.

I've been very satisfied for my maple Ronnie model.

Comment

generally speaking, for the price, I have no complaints. Just remember that you still are getting what you pay for. if you are expecting a top notch cue... its not going to happen. just sits in a good $ efficiency zone.

Comment

I was thinking exactly same thing they've got a lovely 4 splice cue with cream veneers £150 with mini butt and case I'm in love with this cue can any1 tell me what wood it is many thanks image.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
          I was thinking exactly same thing they've got a lovely 4 splice cue with cream veneers £150 with mini butt and case I'm in love with this cue can any1 tell me what wood it is many thanks [ATTACH=CONFIG]13589[/ATTACH]

My bad this one was not available it was a custom made cue but could some1 please tell me what wood it is as I want one made the same

Comment

Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
            My bad this one was not available it was a custom made cue but could some1 please tell me what wood it is as I want one made the same
            You can order exactly same looking cue, just send link for picture to Dunn's. (dunns-cues [at] hotmail.co.uk)

Comment

Working...
            X