Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your splice for a Trevor White cue especially 3/4 jointed cue, advice to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PetMarmoset View Post
    That's my favorite as well. My cue has that design.
    Same here. I asked Trevor to add a splice when I wanted some alterations doing.

cue 072.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by MattCash View Post
      Same here. I asked Trevor to add a splice when I wanted some alterations doing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13606[/ATTACH]
      Beautiful! You and I share very discerning taste.
      Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

I originally asked Trevor for a classic style cue but then changed my mind and had a facing splice of Thuya Burr added

Comment

Cheers mate, but no worrys, I have a playing cue right now, it is a Craftsman cues, and it is great, during this 50 weeks I may trying to be a better player to fit the name of a Trevor White cue player~!
          Originally Posted by PetMarmoset View Post
          Are you dead-set on a TW? I only ask because you said you're relatively new to snooker and price is a concern. You may be just as happy with a GBL or a Mastercue. Both are very high quality cue makers who will make a cue faster and cheaper. That's certainly not a knock on TW - everyone knows he makes the best cues money can buy. But 50 weeks is a long wait time for what I assume is your first cue.

I personally play with a Mastercue.

Comment

Great looking~! And is the case Crispian Jones?

Comment

2000 082.jpg

This was some nice splicing Trevor did for me not long ago.

Comment

Must be an echo in here lol
                Last edited by biggus stickus; 6 April 2013, 04:16 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Working...
                X