59" 20oz cue wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59" 20oz cue wanted

The title is self explanatory I'm looking for a cue that is 59" long weighs roughly 20oz with a 9.5mm tip. I would also require a joint for a mini butt and extension which hopefully could be provided.

To any cue makers out there feel free to PM me with quotes. I don't have a specific budget in mind.

you cannot send/receive PMs until you have over 10 posts

ps, welcome to TSF
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Have a 59 inch 20 ounce 3 quarter.

Comment

Ok just give me a quote on here

Comment

oh tip is 10 mm though. you could grt it reduced. looking at 200 pounds plus postage. send me an email and I will send u pics

Comment

Email me, my address is jdenham11@hotmail.com

Comment

Mail sent now

Comment

Why do so many people who like longer cues ask for seal clubs?
                20oz is very heavy
                sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                  Why do so many people who like longer cues ask for seal clubs?
                  20oz is very heavy
                  I've got those specs on my cue ^^ for me being tall and strong 20oz feels quite light to me lol
                  Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I'm 6"4 and not weak and I'd class 18.5 as heavy (used to play with that) 16oz as light and 17oz as goldylocks would say just right
                    Above 19oz feels very very heavy even when I used an 18.5 regularly.
                    Each to his own but I just find it odd how many cues above 59" are 19oz upwards
                    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                      I'm 6"4 and not weak and I'd class 18.5 as heavy (used to play with that) 16oz as light and 17oz as goldylocks would say just right
                      Above 19oz feels very very heavy even when I used an 18.5 regularly.
                      Each to his own but I just find it odd how many cues above 59" are 19oz upwards
                      Your just a pansy only joking yeah i don't see many 59+ cues below 18.5 either, when Stu has longer cues in stock the lightest seem to be 18.5 but i can't complain...
                      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                      X