Ebony Cue craft butts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebony Cue craft butts

I have two ebony cue craft butts one is my pool cue the other is to my snooker cue Both are damaged and have no badges !! I would like to have them both veneered with thick maple and a nice burr front splice and badge ??? I know there are many that can do this but has anybody got any recomendations please

I would go to either Dave Coutts or Andy Travis. They're both great to deal with and will do the work very well at a fair price.
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Hey , thats great , must admit Andys name did enter my mind as I have seen quite a lot of his refurb work on ebay !!! Thanks for that Will

Comment

No problem mate, where abouts in the UK are you? I might be able to recommend someone who's nearby to you so you can save having to either drive 100+ miles or post it? :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Hi the closest Major Town is Crewe , Cheshire . Then moving south its Stoke !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by tomeestrings View Post
            Hi the closest Major Town is Crewe , Cheshire . Then moving south its Stoke !!!
            Think you may struggle, I don't know of anyone that near to you that could do it. It's either worth a good drive or you're going to have to post it which adds another £20 to your bill which is a bit of a pain. If you do go over towards the Dave Coutts way there's also Stamford Cues and Robin Cook fairly near in the town of Stamford. Otherwise there's Tony Glover who I believe is in Derbyshire, only about an hour away (in Moira Furnace). That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Good luck with it though :snooker:

Comment

Cheers for that , looks like the postman will have to lend a hand , cost of the fuel outways the postal £££ :nonchalance:

Comment

Working...
              X