Have Parris Changed S.D. Joint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Parris Changed S.D. Joint?

Anyone know if Parris have changed their sd joints recently? Remember reading posts a while back where certain mini butts like master cue, aurora etc. would fit parris cues. I have 2 mini butts including a master cue that will screw in but not fully they leave a gap of about 4mm between cue and mini butt. Also notice Parris now advertise it as an S.D. Quick Lock Joint
    Last edited by Maverick54; 7 May 2013, 07:27 AM.
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

No, i was there last week to check some rack cues.

Comment

If you look carefully at your mastercue extension you'll notice it has a little bit at the bottom as a support platform. This may be the reason why it won't fit fully.

Comment

Coincidence this cropping up again. Only last night I finnished a little modification I'd made to one of the mini butts mentioned above. Simply made a wooden washer basically thats glued to the end of the mini butt, sanded and spray painted black. The screw doesn't have to screw into the cue as far now and it works a treat.
        Saved me £25 - £30
        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
        X