Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
    i stand corrected as i said i think they do, but wasnt sure
    No worries mate, mastercue produce some excellent cues as well, i suppose it's logical ^^ as it's very secretive...lol
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

With regards to Stu not updating the shop i'm not sure but i'd guess its cos he's busy as he gives customers in the shop a lot of time. things might get better when his shop moves upstairs as he might not have as many distractions??

anyway, hopefully i've attached the photos right:
      its 58" (i'm 6ft 1) 3/4 ash 18.6 / 18.8 oz and feels like silk !

\\\\\photo(1).jpg
      photo(2).jpg

Comment

Stu was telling me today that he is up to his eyes in it at the min with moving things upstairs and getting the new website sorted! And the guy that works with him is on the sick which I suppose doesn't help much.
        But I couldn't agree more about stu being helpful always has time and goes out of his way to send pictures of cues he has and for gbl cues I am playing with a gbl special edition ATM and I have to say its one if the best cues I have used in a long time. He is also sending me a Maximus cue over to try as I will be doing Maximus cues for stu in Ireland from now on. When I get the cue ill will take a few pictures and get them stuck here.
        So if anyone from Ireland/ Northern Ireland is looking a Maximus cue give me a shout!

Comment

I went down to see Stu mid December, tried out 6 cues and an hour and a half later i had decided on the cue i was going to buy and the tip i wanted to try on it, stu happily changed the tip a couple of times (tried a pro granite and a pheonix black)

I got a cracking deal on a C5, maroon cue craft case, extension, chalk pouch, towel and he threw in about 18 lumps of chalk

I 100% cannot fault the service in anyway, and the cue plays a dream.

Regarding Stu being busy, he also does coaching on site which id imagine will take up a chunk of his time

He's an ex pro, and definitely knows his cues and will not try to make a quick buck, if a cue isnt right he will tell you its not right for you

Comment

Working...
          X