mascot cue 1st edition maple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mascot cue 1st edition maple

would appreciate a valuation.. it is in vgc..

send pics and specs to james.evans1950@talktalk.net thanks jim ile try and let you know

Comment

cheers ... will do.. may be afew days...

Comment

Is it a "Black Plate Mascot"?

Comment

post the pictures up here, I happen to know what one sold for very very recently!
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Old cue collector --
          Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
          (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

He cant mike thats why Told him to send me pics will post when i get them,then we can both give him a Guess lol

Comment

whats with the lol.. i missed what ever i said you found amusing..... clown

Comment

Originally Posted by webby123 View Post
                whats with the lol.. i missed what ever i said you found amusing..... clown
                How to make friends ehh, 2 of the biggest old cue collectors were about to help value your cue, the lol was if they would agree, seems fairly obvious to me

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  How to make friends ehh, 2 of the biggest old cue collectors were about to help value your cue, the lol was if they would agree, seems fairly obvious to me
                  I've put on a few pounds but I'm not that fat!
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Old cue collector --
                  Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                  (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

who you calling fat i get upset some times you know

Comment

Very dry , Jim , in todays market it is definately a case of "guess the price" .

Comment

Working...
                      X