mark williams replica cue craftmans cue any1 bought 1?? if so what u think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark williams replica cue craftmans cue any1 bought 1?? if so what u think

Im thinking of treating myself to a mark williams replica cue from craftsman cues. hes my hero watching him on telly got me playing snooker.
    If youve bought 1 what did u think of the cue and the price ... cheers

If he's your hero I wouldn't buy that replica cue because sas far as I'm aware he changed cues not long after those replica cues were made so you wouldn't have a replica of his current cue, I stand to be corrected on that.
    sigpic

Comment

Those phoenix replica cues are very nice cues but like said he doesn't use the plain butt cue anymore, though the way he's playing I'm sure he's tempted to get it out again...
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Yeah he didnt get going against michael white shame hes worrked so hard to get himself up the rankings but its like he cant be botherd again , thanx for the replies chaps know i know hes changed his cue put me off a bit

Comment

hi,
          i have just got a machine spliced replica and can say it's a very nice cue. Only played with it once so far but i don't think you'll be disapointed.

Comment

i have a friend who bought the plain ebony butt mark williams cue. only had few months but cant get on with it. wants £170 still like new.

Comment

Working...
            X