Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new cue

Hi

I am looking for a new cue, nothing extremely expensive though as I am just a beginner.

I am looking for something relatively cheapish, no more than £50ish, but would like a 3/4 cue, full set with extension,mini butt and case.

Have been looking at jian ying cues and they look a reasonable maker, are they reputable?

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards

Marc

Any help peeps?

Comment

Yes, the Chinese 3/4 kits on ebay are outstanding value for money and give you everything you need to play the game, they knock spots off what we could buy 20-30 years ago for the same equivalent money. If you get to taking the game up seriously you might want to get something more expensive but it's you that pots the balls not the cue, a good player can play with anything, a bad player can't play whatever you give him, even a 70 head start. Go for it, got one each for my niece and nephew and they are impressive for the price.

Comment

You should better look for an unpainted cue. A painted cue is very annoying, and the cheapest ones are always painted.
        Last edited by svendh; 22 May 2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Have a look at this one http://www.ebay.de/itm/SIMPLY-STUNNI...item3ccbb5dc51

Comment

you could try woods cues. in my opinion they are the best cues in your price range

Comment

Working...
            X