No announcement yet.

Mac cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well a dont no how long Trevor or richy has Bein making cues but a take it Trevor has bein in the game longer so a dont Now wat is realy involved in cue making but a take my hat off to eny one who turns out pieces off art this all cue makers respect wen it is due mate

Comment

i do respect him his cues are not bad and he is a top guy all i sed is that trevor whites cues are better and sed mac cues will get alot better and i think he could be a top cue maker in time same as andy travis his cues are very good and getting better and also jason owen look at him now so the point i was getting at is that i think his cues in 5 years time will be alot better and at the top

Comment

Thanks guys. I always give it 100% whatever I'm doing and even in the year or so since I started making cues, I feel I have improved loads. All the top cue makers have been doing it for years and my aim is to be as good as them one day.
        "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
          Thanks guys. I always give it 100% whatever I'm doing and even in the year or so since I started making cues, I feel I have improved loads. All the top cue makers have been doing it for years and my aim is to be as good as them one day.
          Yes practice makes perfection. Wen a get sum more pennies saved up all b getting next cue off richy.

Comment

:snooker:
            Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
            Yes practice makes perfection. Wen a get sum more pennies saved up all b getting next cue off richy.

Comment

its good i belive they will allways get better mate good luck

Comment

Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
                3/4 cue mate.

One cocobolo splice with a maple veneer.
                How's your new cue? Any feed back mate?

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                  How's your new cue? Any feed back mate?
                  Excellent cue mate I cannot fault it I played pretty well. The only thing I need to change is the tip, it's a soft elkmaster I think. Can't feel the cueball on impact :P

Crisp hit, well balanced, lovely arrowed grain. Just need to change the tip, for my personal preference.

Comment

That's nice to hear mate well am just off the now for a few hours to try my new talisman tip richy fitted for me

Comment

Good stuff mate. I don't know whether to try medium/hard talisman tips, let me know how they are.

Comment

Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
                        Good stuff mate. I don't know whether to try medium/hard talisman tips, let me know how they are.
                        Well all need to ask richy was it soft of hard tip but tip felt amazing tonight really happy got to say if you haven't tried one then chane your tip ass they say it will change your game for the better.a beet ma mate 4.2 for first time in a while. But a have been doing what jim Donaly said to me last Sunday. So hope ma game will keep up its consistence

Comment

Working...
                        X