Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long suspected that Mike Wooldrige has been secretly working for the Chinese !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long suspected that Mike Wooldrige has been secretly working for the Chinese !!

http://stores.ebay.com/Grand-Custom-...e-process.html

EZ
    " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Mike will be pleased!

Comment

Check out the finger nails in the 2nd photo
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

These people are crazy, Mike won't let those pictures stay for long.
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Not working for me , what are ? Chinese copies ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

looks very...chinese.
            "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

His thumb nail looks like a stanley blade, he could do some damage with that nail!
              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                Not working for me , what are ? Chinese copies ?
                Your very nosey Neil like my neighbour nosey rosie...
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Most of those pics are stills taken from the peradon marketing video.

Comment

LOL

"Our masters take 40 days to process every cue because each cue is representation of an artwork from them."

"Hand fish the cue for five time" (SAY WHAT??)

"Conclusion Making a good cue is all hand made work.... It takes 50 days, so why our cue value for the money . thanks"
                    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Why do these twits keep having a go at Mike. He makes great cues. I've had three and friends have bought another two and they're all great. I've got three friends with Parris cues and two have problems.

Comment

Originally Posted by pearce View Post
                        Why do these twits keep having a go at Mike. He makes great cues. I've had three and friends have bought another two and they're all great. I've got three friends with Parris cues and two have problems.
                        Whoosh....

Comment

I have no friends. Maybe its because I have a Parris Cue
                          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

I don't think the thread starter meant to have a go at Mike... quite the contrary...
                            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                              Whoosh....
                              LOL

30,000 feet above by the looks of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X