No announcement yet.

hand made case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have lol i use a very simple way of doing mine the first one i made was out of soft wood as a try to see lol thats the 1 i will show the pic of when i can lol but started on hard wood now be alot better but will look the same

Comment

2 coats of red spray on now going to put the hinges on to mark the holes and stuff might take a cheaky pic lol then going to spray it black so it has a very nice red writing on it not gone erfict yet but getting better lol

Comment

Yes get some pictures up, looking forward to see what they look like...
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

will do but please bear in mind it needs to be sanded down agen and sprayed black with the name on as it dont look that good at the moment but it has come out very nice lol will try get them up tonight when i can find my phone lol

Comment

cue cas pic

here are the pic remember there is still alot left to do as this is only the first 1 i have made out of soft wood lol and the painting was a bit eww lol just waiting for the foam now to put a cue in it let me no what u all think

Comment

It's a start mate, well done for giving it a go. Looks very similar to one i used to own

Comment

For your first time it doesn't look too bad at all, you've got potential to be the main wooden case maker on TSF...
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

thanks for that wat cue is that pic looks well made lol will post more pic when its all finished so far its taken me 2 days 2 make after work

Comment

That cue and case was made by Tony Ions.
                    Once you get onto the hardwood cases maybe think about planing the sharp edges off the corners ??

Comment

yer im going to do that going to try get a bit of hard wood soon but also have away of trying it diffrent way of making them so going to try that soon

Comment

number 2 is on its way to being finished now made it out of soft wood agen as its cheap to use till i deside how im going to make them made it diffrent now and going to be painted diffrent as well so hope all goes well lol

Comment

I bought some of these hinges to try on the case I'm refurbing ( eventually ).

Comment

ok kl they look good where did you get them from

Comment

This is the one I recently made when I could not find one I liked to take 2 x 3/4 cues.
                              Very please with it and its not fallen apart yet

case1.jpgcase4.jpgcase3.jpg

Comment

Looks good that, how thick was the leather that used as I had trouble stretching mine when I made one?
                                Last edited by RogiBear; 3 July 2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X