i will buy it if you let me know how much you want

Comment

Make me an offer mate as dont no a price yet lol

Comment

Let me no wat you think mate

Comment

have you got any pics of it finished please mate

Comment

where abouts do you live as i would like to come and have a proper look. thats if you not a million miles away lol

Comment

I am just out side of london in windsor mate you

Comment

Here is some pic of the case with an old sponge but im hoping to get some new one

Comment

im in peterborough

Comment

Ok a bit far mate

Comment

I work down and around london area alot so I could still pick it up unless you you consider posting it

Comment

Email me mate its melissa.white07@hotmail.co.uk and I would send it bjt you would have to pay for post

Comment

hand made case

Popped to see Mel147 earlier to pick up a cue and he showed me the case in progress and it was great to see somebody clearly enjoying making these cases, having fun and learning along the way. The case was well constructed from two pieces of timber with the recess for the cue routed out. Certainly nothing to come loose or fall apart on each side and overall the case much lighter than I expected. There is plenty of scope to improve the design and he spoke to me about a couple of ideas he has for making these cases even better as he progresses.

There is a nice little market for what he is doing, so I can see him keeping busy with this hobby making solidly constructed cases at a reasonable price.

Cheers Mel147 for giving me a glance at your creation. Well done mate!
                            On Cue Facebook Page
                            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Thanks bud lets hope they all work lol

Comment

Here are a few more pic of the case going to make the templates for tbe rest of my idears and see wat people think please give feedback thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X