No announcement yet.

hand made case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks very good, lots of room for extentions, chalk, towel and a lucky rabbits foot! The colour of the case and the interior go nicely together too I think. Well done.

Comment

Hi
      If u start making that nice wood snooker case again , please let me known ! Tks
      tommykan28@netvigator.com

Comment

thanks guys been working on a new one now to see wat its like will post some pics up when done the last case sold very quick for a good price wich i was happy for soon i will be taking orders just got to put a name on them now was thinking mel147 as it has a nice ring to it any help would be amazing thanks alot.

Comment

if you are going to badge them then why not your own name, nothing wrong with that, where "mel147" does not give the right tone to me. Also, if all goes well, you would probably want to change from mel147 to your name in the future anyway
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

yer i no i just thort it would be a good name raver than my name as if you look most cases dont have there names on them

Comment

Originally Posted by mel147 View Post
              yer i no i just thort it would be a good name raver than my name as if you look most cases dont have there names on them
              Apart from Crispain Jones's ( well his name's on some anyway ).

As lang is u rumembur to spell yur name rite. .

Comment

Lol .......
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Just noticed my case is pictured on Roger Taft's website .

http://rhtcustomwood.com/morephotos.html

Near the bottom of the page, labelled 3/4 Snooker Case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Goodluck, when you make some more please let put some on here so we may have a chance to look at and buy. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X