Opinions of Geordie pool cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions of Geordie pool cues

I recently brought a cue from them and wondering if others have used it and what they think.

By 'used it' I meant used a Gerodie pool cue

Comment

i have the top end of there cues the emerald cue some where in my one of my cases lol they are good cues think they are made in thailand tho and then finished here but i had it re done by parris cues so it alot better but i dont use it wat you think of yours mine is for sale if any 1 is intrested it has a slight crack in it tho so will do it alot cheaper than it was lol

Comment

I've only played about 8 games with it so far. It seems like a very nice cue but the shaft is a bit sticky. Any advise on making it smoother?

Comment

Also I didn't know that they were made in Thailand. I am quite disappointed about that haha.

Comment

that's nothing to be disappointed about, some superb cues come out of Thailand

Comment

I know and it is a very good cue but I was hoping for it to be English made. It was one of the things that made me buy it :P

Comment

I believe all their cases come from Thailand as well. They are ok but you do have to check the internal length as some can be a tad short for a "standard" 3/4.
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The case that I got with mine fits a 3/4 cue a mini butt and a telescopic extension perfectly

Comment

I got a nice black and white diamond leatherette case which my 3/4 did not fit. Their advice to me was to pull the chalk section out and turn it round. I was not happy with that, and they were good to accept the case back and even paid for the return postage.
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

there cases are quite good but you can tell the cues come from there as they are like blue moon cues that are part of master cues well they use master cue joint lol but for the price of some of them they are not worth it mate as for that money u can pick up like a cue doctor cue andy travis both made here as well and u will never get your money back as in value but if u get on with it then thats good but going back to a point stejohn sed some of the top cues come from there as in master cues and phoenix cues and gbl

Comment

Working...
                      X