Borroughes and Watts Ye Olde Ash cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by spugs View Post
    Have you seen the pics that I sent to Mythman69, the wood is very dark and the date suggests it is a first edition. I couldn't post them myelf due to rule about being a new member.
    I posted the pics in the other Ye Olde Ash thread . . . did you send them to the Cue Collector?
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

not yet went on his web site and he needs different views, eg end, and weight stamp, will try and get them done this week.

Comment

Originally Posted by spugs View Post
        not yet went on his web site and he needs different views, eg end, and weight stamp, will try and get them done this week.
        You now have 10 posts so I think you can post pics on TSF . . .
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
        X