This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
    Please let me point out that i am refering to just 1 cue that has been on this forum recently ! i am in no way sugesting every cue !
    The cue JH is using???

Comment

• I am going to buy a load of apple mac's re badge em as pear drops and let em out at 5 grand a pop.

Too many importing cue makers by the sounds of things - cant get into this market now - too many of em. So I now need a new line. Chop shop, cash day loans, open up a cannabis farm perhaps. Not made me mind up yet!

Interesting thread though enjoying it, very enlightening.

Ice cream wars all over again with cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
        The cue JH is using???

If the maker of that cue has sold me a handmade by him, that has been fully made in thailand i will be seeking legal advice. i think they should come on here and at least confirm or deny....after all our hard earned cash payed for the cues and if in anyway this turns out the truth the resale value will be massively affected!!!
        Last edited by luke-h; 26 July 2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          This thread sometimes goes way off topic lol
          Am i correct in thinking that the "big 2" who are accused of buying virtually finished Thai made cues then re-badging them as their own are Mike Wooldridge and Robert Osbourne ???
          ok so i was refering to them, but i only have the same suspissions as you guys, robert i was told through a third party which amounts to nothing, and mike through previous posts ive read on here, so nothing i can say is any different from what you guys have already disscussed in previous threads !

Comment

• Wow...Seriously? Mike Wooldridge too?! @#$%^&*

Comment

• For those seeking legal advice, I doubt you'll get very far! There's so many loopholes especially in a craft trade you wouldn't have a leg to stand on...
              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by EnterTheDragon View Post
                I just can't get it why making cues has to be so shady business?
                me neither

Comment

• From my knowledge there is nothing illegal in this, IF you make the customer aware that their cue is made somewhere else.
                  "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                    For those seeking legal advice, I doubt you'll get very far! There's so many loopholes especially in a craft trade you wouldn't have a leg to stand on...
                    you seem to have a point there mate, nothing illegal going on !

Comment

you seem to have a point there mate, nothing illegal going on !
                      so frauds not illegal?

Comment

• i am an honest guy whos principles are quite clearly put on the line here, ive taken drugs, ive drunk alcohol and passed out, im divorced after having a few affairs, i have 4 kids and a few criminal records, so no im not the most sencible person going, but what i dont do on a daily basis is put handmade badges in my thai cues, i work like a mule day in day out and for that i am trying to open an avenue that i can simply compeete with others.

Original Source: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz2aAjBIY5W
                        - TSF - TheSnookerForum.com
                        Your joking right ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                          so frauds not illegal?
                          The problem is some haven't said one way or another where they were 'handmade' the badges give an impression which is open to interpretation by the individual

Comment

• So guys, what the situation with JP cues, are they made from start to finish in the UK..??..
                            JP Majestic
                            3/4
                            57"
                            17oz
                            9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                              The problem is some haven't said one way or another where they were 'handmade' the badges give an impression which is open to interpretation by the individual
                              I can safely say that if you put your own name on the badge that is a fraud.
                              "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

ok so i was refering to them, but i only have the same suspissions as you guys, robert i was told through a third party which amounts to nothing, and mike through previous posts ive read on here, so nothing i can say is any different from what you guys have already disscussed in previous threads !
                                Ahh come on mate, grow a pair !!
                                Thought you had something more than "a suspicion"

Comment

Working...
                                X