• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Andy Travis;722484]
    Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
    do you use a traditional plane andy ?[/QUOT

No, I use a Stanley wood plane
    when you make a 1 piece cue do you use a full length piece of ash or a 50" piece like the thai cues ?

Comment

• Can someone answer on Raymo's behalf? Someone must know what exactly is going on? I don't think it's only the problem with pre turned Thai shafts, it seems more complicated?

Comment

• andy please answer, do you use a full length piece of ash or a 50" piece like the thai cues ?

you made the cue last month surely you can remember ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
          andy, when you make a 1 piece cue do you use a full length piece of ash or do you use a 50" piece like the thai cues ?
          You will find out soon.
          Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
          Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
          https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
          S36 1LB

Comment

andy, when you make a 1 piece cue do you use a full length piece of ash or do you use a 50" piece like the thai cues ?
            You will find out soon.
            S36 1LB

Comment

• Very mysterious lol, are you taking a pic, or gonna pay him a visit and ram it down his throat/up his .......
              Edit: i guess you meant when he planes off a splice ?

Comment

• so are you telling me you dont know how this cue is constructed, something i do know ?

Comment

so are you telling me you dont know how this cue is constructed, something i do know ?
                  Whats the outcome of your plaining Crispian ???

Comment

• i will answer that after andy answers the last question !

Comment

• andy be a man

Comment

• Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
                        Whats the outcome of your plaining Crispian ???
                        To confirm his suspicions.

Comment

i will answer that after andy answers the last question !
                          Come on some of us want to get to bed , the suspense is killing us.

Comment

• Please dont plane it Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
                            S36 1LB

Comment

• Why, you going to bed mate, I think it's gonna get interesting!!!............hehe

Comment

• So there is a semi legal point to this can we not get cue makers to put their names to a statement like,
                                My cues are totally hand Made by me in my UK workshop, I have never in the past or have any intensions in the future , to use any material that has been worked by another person either at home in the UK, or abroad.
                                It might need worded differently but something along those lines, now they may refuse and you can then draw your own conclusions, they may put their names to it , but it could be used against them if it be proved false(not sure on the legal strength of this)
                                So just post the question list the cue makers and let the chips fall where they may.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X