Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go on Crispian! Plane it. Bite the bullet. Get it over with!

Comment

• the planing is all done the pictures are on my pc ready, but unless andy tells us all whether he has used a full length piece of ash on this cue, i am not puting the pictures up !

does it not seem strange in any way that i know how this cue has been constructed but it seems that andy does not ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
        the planing is all done the pictures are on my pc ready, but unless andy tells us all whether he has used a full length piece of ash on this cue, i am not puting the pictures up !

does it not seem strange in any way that i know how this cue has been constructed but it seems that andy does not ?
        And just say he hasn't and he guesses right as its only 1 of 2 choices? Doesn't prove much.

Comment

the planing is all done the pictures are on my pc ready, but unless andy tells us all whether he has used a full length piece of ash on this cue, i am not puting the pictures up !
          Looks like a case of "you show me yours and I'll show you mine"! I'm off to bed. Catch up in the morning!

Comment

Did you make it ? Is it one of your custom jobs ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
              Did you make it ? Is it one of your custom jobs ?
              Hey man, stop confusing things, you seem to have got this all wrong

Comment

• Just put them up and stop messing about
                Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                S36 1LB

Comment

• The truth is out there. Call in mulder and scully. I'd have a punt on 50inch length.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Hey man, stop confusing things, you seem to have got this all wrong
                    LOL confused you better believe it

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andy Travis View Post
                      Just put them up and stop messing about
                      i thought you might have run off to the workshop yourself, planed another one quikly just to check !

this is probably the susspission i will have if you dont answer the simple question on here tonight !

i may even be bluffing you andy and not have the cue ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by paddybhoy30 View Post
                        The truth is out there. Call in mulder and scully. I'd have a punt on 50inch length.
                        How much ?

Comment

• The price of a new mike wooldridge cue(a two bob mix up).

Comment

• Originally Posted by paddybhoy30 View Post
                            The price of a new mike wooldridge cue(a two bob mix up).
                            good reply lol

Comment

• Bedtime, goodnight all - 1.
                              Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                              Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                              https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                              S36 1LB

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andy Travis View Post
                                Bedtime, goodnight all - 1.
                                dont forget to check whats inside your thai cues tomorrow then !

Comment

Working...
                                X