This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
    So guys, what the situation with JP cues, are they made from start to finish in the UK..??..
    dont know but what i will add is ,i had 3 cues in my hand side by side and basically the same,a parris a hunt and osborne and a raymo

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      dont know but what i will add is ,i had 3 cues in my hand side by side and basically the same,a parris a hunt and osborne and a raymo
      Expand please , are you saying there all imports ?

Comment

This can't be right?
        "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• i dont know,the taper ,dia all the way down,the splices on the ebony, the weights,they all looked the same felt the same,all very stiff which i have found of the thai cues, but couldnt declare with all honesty they were imported cues refinished.

Comment

Got any pictures?
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• no still got the hunt others sold,forgot to add ihad a thai cue to compare as well,lol

Comment

• I've been reading this thread from the start and was glued to it waiting for the cheats to be named, went out at 10 this morning looking forward to reading more when i got back, you can imagine what i thought when i saw my name mentioned.

Crispian you say....
                i have seen thai cues with no attempt to hide the fact of what they are sold on this forum by, raymond, and andy travis,
                Show me the cue.

Crispian you named me as a cheat then suspected cheat then suspicious and now all the members with my cues think they are not made by me,
                Then you say you were only refering to one cue, why not say this in a earlier post. (show me the link to the above mentioned cue)

To all out there.
                IF MY CUES STATE HANDMADE ANDY TRAVIS THIS MEANS I HAVE MADE THEM FROM SCRATCH IN MY WORKSHOP/GARAGE,
                I have nothing to hide, many on here have paid me a visit some will have seen cues in progress,
                Do my cues look like they are thai made! NO.
                Looking forward to an apology on here.
                Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                S36 1LB

Comment

• So what you guys are saying is that John Parris and Mike Wooldridge are at it and
                  ripping people off saying they are hand made cues by themselves ?

Crispian and Jim Evans answer please.

Comment

• popcorn anyone?...

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                      popcorn anyone?...
                      I will have once the "UK/Thai makers" are exposed

Comment

• Originally Posted by EnterTheDragon View Post
                        I will have once the "UK/Thai makers" are exposed

haha im with you on that one

Comment

• excuse me i stated i dont know, so why would i accuse anybody,if you read it i stated to me they were all the same feel as well as other things,i dont know who does what, never have i said i do.

Comment

excuse me i stated i dont know, so why would i accuse anybody,if you read it i stated to me they were all the same feel as well as other things,i dont know who does what, never have i said i do.
                            What about an educated guess then as a cue maker yourself ?

Comment

• I find it funny that the mentioned cuemakers are not here to defend themselves apart from Andy Travis.

Comment

• So andy, are you saying every single one of your cues are totally hand crafted by yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X