• Yes................
    Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
    Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
    https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
    S36 1LB

Comment

• After reading this thread I feel this short video is appropriate

Comment

• Bit of a tricky one this!! and i can understand why True cue makers like Crispian are pissed off!
        There are people on here selling £65 thai cues with their own custom badges for £400 and sometimes much more!
        Why should these people who have been in the cue trade for 2 or 3 years make a massive profit at your expense and make probably 3 or 4 times an hour more than someone like Trevor who has more than 20 years solid experience!
        For everyone about to buy or order a new cue PLEASE do your homework first!!
        I'm so pleased now i bought off Trevor White and Crispian who both send you pictures of your cue being made at different stages throughout the process.

Comment

• sory andy but i have just been out to see someone and only returned just now, ive seen many of your cues and as you know they are handmade, im refering to one cue in perticular that is on the forum right now, i have also been emailed a second cue in the hour that i was out, both these cues in my opinion are questionable, do you want me to add pictures of them here bearing in mind they actualy belong to customers ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
            sory andy but i have just been out to see someone and only returned just now, ive seen many of your cues and as you know they are handmade, im refering to one cue in perticular that is on the forum right now, i have also been emailed a second cue in the hour that i was out, both these cues in my opinion are questionable, do you want me to add pictures of them here bearing in mind they actualy belong to customers ?
            Im sorry but you have to explain "questionable"?
            "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
              sory andy but i have just been out to see someone and only returned just now, ive seen many of your cues and as you know they are handmade, im refering to one cue in perticular that is on the forum right now, i have also been emailed a second cue in the hour that i was out, both these cues in my opinion are questionable, do you want me to add pictures of them here bearing in mind they actualy belong to customers ?
              please do Crispian

Comment

• Qestionable = a salesman who sells golfs for a living being told that he is selling a bmw

Comment

• Yes do.......
                  S36 1LB

Comment

• this is the cue im refering to andy !
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 100% fully handmade by me, whats questionable about that
                      S36 1LB

Comment

• how is the cue spliced then andy ? in the traditional way that you splice your other cues ?

Comment

• I think you know i made it, just dont know why you involved me ???

Going out now till 12 ish
                          S36 1LB

Comment

• If its because the splice lengths look short compared to the ebony square around the sd joint is may be the camera angle that looks deceiving? Very hard to tell from this pic i would have thought?

Comment

• the reason i ask andy is because as you know a cue is spliced traditionally using a hand plane, without drawing a diagram for the less expirienced here, that would mean plaining in a straight line from point A to point B where as the thai cues will have there splices put on using machinery that involves the splices being added in a convext way, so i geuss that i would need get out my plane and ruin this perticular cue to show whether it is or is not a thai cue ?
                              this would mean ruining the whole cue, a waiste of my time and efforts to prove realy, but if needed then that is what i will do !
                              the cue is in the workshop now see, but trutrhfuly it is the last thing i want to do to it

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                This thread sometimes goes way off topic lol
                                Am i correct in thinking that the "big 2" who are accused of buying virtually finished Thai made cues then re-badging them as their own are Mike Wooldridge and Robert Osbourne ???
                                That was my assumption also.
                                Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                                X